Can I pay an Attorney to look over a Will from 1985?

Asked on Apr 16th, 2017 on Wills and Probate - California
More details to this question:
I believe I was left an inheritance from my natural grandfather and my mother never gave it to me or my brother who is now deceased.

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters