> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Wills and Probate > I'm looking for a lawyer that has experience in estate planning when assets are in both U.S. and Canada

I'm looking for a lawyer that has experience in estate planning when assets are in both U.S. and Canada

1 Answers. Asked on Feb 16th, 2017 on Wills and Probate - California
More details to this question:
I am single, divorced, turning 70. with little expendable income. Presently trying to get help with the fact that I am permanently disabled but still have assets as well as a need to have a viable will with my wishes stated for my four children. I also need help navigating through Social Security to get the help I need I am a citizen of both countries.
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Feb 17th, 2017 at 7:51 AM

Estate planning involves the financial and health planning for your passing and possibly your incapacity.  Regardless of where your assets are, if you live in California then you need estate planning in California.  Contact an estate planning attorney for a full consultation.

Report Abuse
Wills and Probate
Don't make the mistake of thinking that only the rich, elderly or those with children need a last will and testament--every adult can benefit from an estate plan, including a last will and testament. Wills and probate attorneys can work with you to devise an estate plan that explains how your assets should be distributed after your death. Your lawyers can craft a strategy to reduce estate taxes and help ensure the financial security of your spouse and children. Wills and probate law firms can also guide estate executors through the probate process.
Have an Wills and Probate Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

304 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

186 Answers, 38 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

181 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Diana L. Anderson

Attorney - New Jersey

93 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Wendy Rebecca Barlow

Attorney - New York

80 Answers, 1 Legal Topics

David B. Karp

Attorney - Wisconsin

74 Answers, 13 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

72 Answers, 15 Legal Topics

Wills and Probate Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums